The Code of Conduct under L. 4224/2013 was put in force by the Credit and Insurance Committee of the Bank of Greece in August 2014 and was revised by the Credit and Insurance Committee on 29/7/2016 (Credit and Insurance Committee decision 119/29-7-2016).
The goal of the Code of Conduct is to facilitate the borrower and the lending institutions to reach the most appropriate forbearance or closure solution for loans in arrears by establishing general principles and best practices, which create a climate of mutual confidence and engagement and ensure information exchange.
Hoist Hellas, in compliance with the abovementioned framework, has put in place the Arrears Resolution Procedure, and provides the Borrower with all the necessary information through the Dedicated Contact Points and the relevant Standardized Forms.
- Information Booklet for Borrowers in Financial Difficulties
- "Standardized Statement of Financial Information" regarding natural persons.
- Standardized Information Form on the financial position of legal persons.
- Standardized Appeals Form
- Arrears Resolution Procedure
- Dedicated Contact Points